Intervene Herbal: Antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal. A concoction of powerful herbal remedies. Gives specific dosages for destroying cancer, side effects and maintenance. Kill bacteria and destroy toxins in the blood and body.
*Contains: Frankincense, Myrrh, Coconut oil, Oregano, Cinnamon, Citronella, Garlic Extract, Neem Peppermint, Corn mint, Turmeric root, Leef, Lemon juice, Honey, Evening primrose, Borage, Lemongrass, Lavender, Cedar, Chrysanthemum, Geranium, Grape see, Ionic mineral water*.
- Take at least 1 hour before or after meals
- Mixed with a glass of room temperature water or pure natural squeezed juice (not concentrated flavoured drinks or carbonated drinks)
- Keep refrigerated once opened.
- Best before use date, use within 30 days once opened. (1-year shelf life)
Daily immune boost: 10ml per day (approx. 1 bottle per month)
Detox: 30ml per day (approx. 3 bottles per month for the first month, then 1 bottle per month for maintenance immune boosting)
Chronic diseases: (Cancer/HIV/Diabetes/TB etc) 25ml morning / 25ml evening (or 3x p/day with a total of 50ml) (approx. 6 bottles per month for 3 months). Once negative for that disease, continue with a maintenance immune boost of 1 bottle per month. – Listed by Sharon Olivier, February 2021
We would suggest the following supplements:
- Calcium: Improves and supports bone health
- Vitamin D: Helps with calcium and improves bone health
- Omega fish oils: To help reduce cholesterol and general health
- Selenium: To help slow the progression of HIV down
- Vitamin B12: For energy and general health
- Whey/soy protein: To help with weight gain
– Listed by Sharon Olivier, February 2021
We would suggest the following:
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
Massage – Buy a base oil: sweet almond or jojoba. If you have 20ml of base oil, add half the amount of Essential Oil drops. In this case, you will add 5 drops of Lavender, 3 drops of Tea Tree and 2 drops of Eucalyptus. Rub the blend over the body, as required. Especially effective after a bath.
Bath – Your skin is the most absorbent part of the body. The heat of the bath assists in the absorption. There are 2 ways to do this:
- Diffusing 5 drops (maximum) of Essential Oils into a teaspoon of milk. Or a cup, if you would like more of a Cleopatra style bath. Use 2 drops of Lavender, 2 drops of Tea Tree and 1 drop of Eucalyptus. Add Epsom salts.
- Or simply add 5ml of your massage blend.
Close all windows. Soak for 15-20 minutes minimum. Avoid splashing in the eyes.
Diffuser/Burner – Add 5 drops to a diffuser/burner. (2 drops of Lavender, 2 drops of Eucalyptus and 1 drop of Tea Tree).
** A patch test is required – 1 drop of aromatherapy oil to 4 drops of base oil. Apply a coin size amount to a patch of skin on the inner arm **
If sensitivity occurs, apply more base oil to soothe the area. Possibly avoid use for a further 10 days. If you wish to continue, dilute to ¼ of the original amount and test on a small area of skin. If there is no further reaction, continue with that dosage.
** Oils are for external use only and must be blended with a carrier oil. Always avoid the eyes, ears and nose **
** Lavender is the safest of oils, if on a rare occasion you react, apply more base oil to the skin to soothe it and dilute the massage blend with more base oil **
** Tea Tree – Avoid up to the age of 5. Can irritate the skin and be very drying on its own **
** Eucalyptus – Avoid during pregnancy/lactation, epilepsy, on homeopathic remedies. Avoid use for children under 1 and with caution up to the age of 8, although our Eucalyptus Smithii oil is much gentler, great for children **